Conclusiones



Espacio para compartir las teorías psicológicas que llevamos dentro...

Psicología, Sexología, Salud, Educación, Filosofía, Opinión, Comunicación, Divulgación, Humor, Política, "Mascotas"...





Winter














I hope you're happy now,
I could never make you so.
You were a hard man,
no harder in this world.
You made me cold,
and you made me hard,
and you made me the thief,
of your heart.

Winter is cold... oh....
but you're colder still.
And for the first time,
I feel like you’re mine.
I'll share you with the one,
who will mend what falls apart,
and turn a blind eye,
to the thief of your heart.

I'll never wash these clothes,
I want to keep the stain.
You blood to me is precious,
nor would I spill it in vain.
Your spirit sings,
though your lips never part,
singing only to me...
the thief of your heart.

SINEAD O'CONNOR - YOU MADE ME THE THIEF OF YOUR HEART
BSO En el nombre del padre

0 comentarios: