Conclusiones



Espacio para compartir las teorías psicológicas que llevamos dentro...

Psicología, Sexología, Salud, Educación, Filosofía, Opinión, Comunicación, Divulgación, Humor, Política, "Mascotas"...





Pensar en ti



Life is just a lonely highway,
I’m out here on the open road,
I’m old enough to see behind me,
but young enough to feel my soul.
I don’t wanna lose you baby,
and I don’t wanna be alone,
don’t wanna live my days without you,
but for now I’ve got to be without you.

I’ve got a pocket full of money,
and a pocket full of keys that have no bounds.
But then I think of lovin’,
and I just can’t, get you off of my mind.

Babe, can’t you see,
that this is killing me.
I don’t want to push you baby,
and I don’t want you to be told,
it’s just that I can’t breathe without you,
feel like I’m gonna lose control.

I’ve got a pocket full of money,
oh yes I do,
and a pocket full of keys that have no bounds.
But when it comes to lovin’,
I just can’t, get you off of my mind.

Am I’m a fool to think that there’s a little hope,
tell me baby.
What are the rules the reasons and the do’s and don’ts.
Tell me baby, tell me baby,
what do you feel inside?

I’ve got a pocket full of money,
and a pocket full of keys that have no bounds,
oh yeah,
but when it comes down to lovin’,
I just can’t, get you off of my mind, yeah,
I just can’t, get you off of my mind, yeah..

LENNY KRAVITZ - CAN'T GET YOU OFF MY MIND

0 comentarios: