Conclusiones



Espacio para compartir el psicólogo que todos llevamos dentro.

Psicología, Sexología, Salud, Educación, Opinión, Humor, Mascotas...





Perdérselo todo, sin haber prometido nada



You say, you want,
diamonds on a ring of gold.
You say, you want,
your story to remain untold.
But all the promises, we make,
from the cradle to the grave.
When all, I want, is you.

You say, you'll give me,
a highway with no one on it,
the treasure just to look upon it,
all the riches in the night.
You say, you'll give me,
eyes in a moon of blindness,
a river in a time of dryness,
a harbour in the tempest.

But all the promises, we make,
from the cradle to the grave,
when all, I want, is you.

You say, you want,
your love to work out right,
to last with me through the night.
You say, you want,
diamonds on a ring of gold,
your story to remain untold,
your love, not to grow cold.

All the promises, we break,
from the cradle to the grave,
when all, I want, is you...

You... all I want you...
You... all I want you...
You... all I want you...
You...

U2 - ALL I WANT IS YOU
BSO Reality Bites

0 comentarios: