Conclusiones



Espacio para compartir el psicólogo que todos llevamos dentro.

Psicología, Sexología, Salud, Educación, Opinión, Humor, Mascotas...





La vida se mueve



You say, you wander, your own land.
But when I think about it ,
I don't see how you can.
You're aching, you're breaking,
and I can see the pain in your eyes.
Says everybody's changing
and I don't know why.

So little time,
try to understand that I'm,
trying to make a move just to stay in the game
I, try to stay awake and remember my name
but, everybody's changing
and I don't feel the same.

You're gone from here
and soon you will disappear
and fading into beautiful light.
Cause everybody's changing
and I don't feel right.

So little time,
try to understand that I'm,
trying to make a move just to stay in the game
I, try to stay awake and remember my name
but, everybody's changing
and I don't feel the same.

So little time,
try to understand that I'm,
trying to make a move just to stay in the game
I, try to stay awake and remember my name
but, everybody's changing
and I don't feel the same.

Oh everybody’s changing and I don’t feel the same.

KEANE - EVERYBODY'S CHANGING

0 comentarios: